Bill is a Nationally recognized architect in the resort industry. His business is based in Oakville, Ontario, and with over 53 golf course projects under his belt and hundreds of elite residential and commercial projects he has become the “Go To Architect” for creativity and design, project management and cost completion targets. He has been featured in countless architectural magazines and is highly awarded in design and green initiatives (energy).
Many of his projects have involved careful planning and attention to conservation issues, master planning and a large number of disciplines.
- A prestigious 45 holes in total golf club in Milton
- It features a luxurious 35,000 sq,ft clubhouse
- It required a lot of interaction with the NEC.
Monthill Golf Club
- New development for the Six Nations of Caledonia on an unserviced site.
- Coordinated and developed entire site.
- Site is under construction and has a 60,000 sq.ft. clubhouse, banquet facility and a future hotel.
- An onsite, very complex sanitary system with bio retention ponds along with storm water management ponds were designed for the Grand River controlled area.
Millcroft Hotel and Spa
- Is in development stage and will include a conference centre, 60 room hotel,dining rooms and a massive spa expansion
- It falls under the control of the TRCA and CVC.
- Very complex civil aspects being that services are limited
Elora Hotel and Spa
- A new 27 million dollar project in Elora.
- Involves reconstruction and restoration of original Mill Hotel
- A new convention centre, a new spa and a bridge crossing the river.
- Second phase of master plan includes a condo,new hotel,larger wedding and convention centre and a new main street retail complex with its own Chapel
Cowbell Brewery Blyth Ontario
- 200 acre mixed leisure and residential project
- Consists of brewery, entertainment venues, possible hotel and residences
New York Ski Resort
- Complete master plan
- Mountain base village similar to the likes of Tremblant
- An entire “town” outside of Newcastle Ont.